Quality Policy :
- To maintain fairness, transparency, affordability, impartiality in the certification services to the satisfaction of all the stakeholders viz. primary producers, forest gatherers, processors, traders, consumers and all the accreditation bodies.
- To completely detach the gap between affordability and reliability in the organic certification services.
- Make special efforts to reach out to marginal and tribal farmers and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
- Keep the Quality Management System updated to comply with all the requirements of operations. This would be done at least once in a year.
Quality Objectives :
- Instill and sustain confidence in our certification services by taking feedback from all the stakeholders and accreditation bodies and incorporate these inputs in the quality system, periodically.
- Restrict customer complaints to less than 2% of the total operations.
- Training and capacity building inputs to all the relevant staff on the updates. This exercise would be done at least once in a year.